- When can I avail the promo?
- Promo period is from September 16 – October 16, 2021.
- Who can join?
- Open to all Smart Padala customers who will send remittance minimum of P500 at all Smart Padala agents nationwide.
- How to join?
- Send remittance with minimum of P500 within promo period
- How to earn raffle entries?
- Get 1 raffle entry for a P500 – P2,000 remittance transaction
- Get 2 raffle entries for remittance transactions over P2,000
- Get double (2x) the number of raffle entries based on your send amount if you use the Claim Anywhere service (send using the mobile number of your receiver)
- What are the prizes?
- 1 winner: P100,000
- 10 winners: P10,000
- Prizes are tax-free. Taxes incurred shall be shouldered by Maya Philippines, Inc.
- Prizes will be credited to your PayMaya account.
- When will be the draw dates?
- Raffle draw will be held on October 22, 2021 at 10AM in the presence of a DTI representative. In case of any errors in the first raffle draw, there will be a re-draw subject to approval from DTI.
- How many times can a user win?
- A Smart Padala user can only win once during the promo period. If name is drawn more than once, user will win the bigger prize.
- Are prizes transferable?
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- How will the winners be notified?
- Winners will be notified via phone call from an authorizedSmart Padala representative.
- Prize winners with no response to the call out after 60 business days from receipt of notification will be deemed to have forfeited their right to the relevant prize without compensation, and Smart Padala may then award such prize to another eligible participant drawn from the pool of valid entries with prior DTI approval.
- Announcement of winning entries and the complete list of winners for all raffle periods shall be posted in Smart Padala’s Facebook page (facebook.com/SmartPadalaPH).
- All winners will be announced in Smart Padala’s official digital assets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, with a matching photo and/or video of the winners during their visit.
- How do I claim my prize?
- All winners with upgraded PayMaya accounts must personally submit their ID/proof of
identity within 60 days after being notified by a Smart Padala / PayMaya representative.
- All winners must present at least ONE valid primary ID or TWO secondary IDs to claim
their prizes. The list of acceptable IDs are:
- For minors (17 years old and below), aside from preparing your own IDs, you will need to present your parent’s / guardian’s valid IDs (also based on the list of accepted primary and secondary IDs), signed parental consent form, a copy of your birth certificate, and proof of legal guardianship (if applicable).
- The winners must agree to be interviewed and featured in announcements to be made by PayMaya regarding the promo in any of the following channels: website, social media, print and online media.
- PayMaya reserves the right to use the names, images, and videos of the winners for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation.
- After the requirements have been met by the winner, the PayMaya credits will be credited to his PayMaya account within 14 business days. The winner will be notified via SMS as soon as the prize has been credited.
- PayMaya users who have exceeded their aggregate limits may not receive their prize on time. The prize can only be credited the following month or once a user’s account balance is once again within the allowable limit of P100,000 for upgraded accounts.
- Who are not qualified or eligible to join the promo?
- All employees of Maya Philippines Inc., Voyager Innovations Inc., Philippine Long Distance
Telephone Inc., Smart Communications, Inc., Smart Padala agents, and other remittance partners,
including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from
joining the promotion.
- Smart Padala reserves the right to refuse the awarding of rewards or prizes to accounts that are
suspected to be invalid or fraudulent or a result of gaming (i.e. abuse of system or weakness in
the promo to win prizes or receive benefits).
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-126981 Series of 2021.